Many auto repair and manufacturing jobs involve heavy grease and oils that inevitably get all over your work shirt. No matter how hard you or your uniform company tries, those oil stains are there to stay. But not anymore.
Red Kap released its Performance Plus Shop Shirt with OilBlok Technology a year and a half ago, and it's been making waves ever since. The shirt not only looks great, but it's also oil resistant meaning you won't have to worry about permanent stains on your uniform. Watch the video below to see the shirt in action.
OilBlok Shirt Features and Benefits
- Utility sleeve pocket on the left sleeve
- Covered snaps instead of buttons
- Rip-stop fabric
- Mesh panels for increased breathability and movability
- Short and long sleeves
- Many color combinations available
OilBlok Shirt Cons
- The mesh panels are not oil resistant
- Mesh fabric is susceptible to rips and snags
Overall the Performance Plus Shop Shirt with OilBlok Technology is one of the best work shirts on the market. We have many customers who wear them and love them. Interested in OIlBlok shirts for your company? Talk to us today.